Digital Assets Live:
Digital Assets Live is an interactive conference outlining the future of digital assets, digital securities and blockchain enabled asset tokenisation.
Examine how these new asset classes are redefining capital formation and allocation, portfolio construction and radically changing asset management and investments.
Review the market infrastructure, technology and regulation needed to support future adoption and growth through keynotes, panel discussions and interactive case studies.
Brought to you by the team behind Blockchain Live, Europe’s premier blockchain business conference, this event is not to be missed!
Digital Assets Live Discussion Topics:
The Digital Assets Live Conference will cover the following discussion topics:
- How does differing risk appetite globally change the understanding of and demand for digital assets?
- Do tokenised securities represent innovative financing and capital raising model that is efficient, scalable and provides liquidity?
- Digital exchanges on blockchain platforms: Will they completely replace traditional ones within ten years?
- What needs to be put in place to open a larger pool that both retail and institutional investors can have access to?
- Will establishing a global digital asset trading and prime brokerage solution help to fuel innovation and institutional adoption of digital assets?
- What infrastructural changes are required to support custodial services and what do custody and ownership mean in the context of free-flowing assets?
- Crypto exposure in the traditional wrapper: What types of access products are available and how are they regulated across jurisdictions?
- How the regulators across jurisdictions are cooperating to ensure alignment and what is in the store for the next 12 months?
BTR’s Digital Assets Live conference provides the perfect platform to build brand awareness and showcase your products and solutions to an engaged audience of senior decision makers and those leading digital assets projects.
Our sponsorship packages are provided through an ‘application and review’ process to ensure content, products and services accurately align with our audience requirements.
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7917 673 732.